Precision accuracy and flawless ‘race gun’ styling - in one powerful package.
The STI TTI Combat Master is the result of taking the classic 1911 design and updating it for the 21st century. Firearms multi-gun ‘grandmaster’ Taran Butler personally oversaw every refinement and modification to the ‘2011’ improved pistol platform to create the ‘Combat Master’ for competition shooters.
This revolutionary re-design sports a wide range of enhancements to give you the edge on the range or in an airsoft skirmish. The rugged metal slide has been cut and refined to lighten the pistol while carefully placed serrations and its stippled grip enable perfect hold and grip – even in the most testing conditions. The flared magwell and enlarged magazine release allow for flawless reloads while a perfectly tuned trigger ensures a crisp break and light response. Lastly, professional competition ‘target’ sites with a fibre optic foresight assist in rapid target acquisition!
While a highly regarded competition pistol, this exciting high performance handgun is perhaps best known, however, for its blockbuster appearance in the smash hit action movie John Wick 3 ‘Parabellum’ during the explosive shootout at the Continental Hotel
Each TTI Combat Master is fully licenced by leading firearms manufacturer STI
• Official licensed version authorized by TTI and STI
• With gas magazine out of the box
• Highly detailed CNC machined aluminium slide with officially licensed STI rollmarks and TTI laser engraved markings.
• CNC machined aluminium frame with moulded reinforced polymer grips.
• Moulded DVC stippling pattern provide a comfortable and slip-resistant grip
• CNC precision barrel with rose gold coating
• TTI professional slide lightening cuts help the slide cycle faster
• Flared magwell for quick reloads
• Target style sights with fibre optic fore sight
• Extended magazine release
• Used by none other than John Wick himself, aka Baba Yaga or ‘The Boogeyman
Barrel Length: 130mm/5.1inch
Mag. Capacity: 28 Rounds
Standard mag: 19484
Hop up type: Adjustable
Energy: 0,9 joule